Thursday, November 1, 2007

Dorothy meets cute fisherman.


Well even tho our costumes totally rock, this Halloween was sorta a bust! As you can see trace and I were all dressed up ready to go out and have a good time when our plans fell through. We had some great homemade costumes, it's too bad we weren't able to show them off! Oh well, there's always next year. We still had a good time chillin' together. :o)
For those of you who don't know, Trace and I met last Halloween! I just couldn't resist the boy in the giant shark costume! haha! What a catch huh!? :o)
Hope ya'll had a spooky Halloween!

3 comments:

Paige said...

You look so cute! I wanted to be dorothy this year.. I found a little basket with a dog in it and target has the red sparkly shoes. Unfortunately I didn't dress up! Us old married folk stayed home and greeted trick or treaters. It was actually really fun...the little kids were so cute and happy to get a treat! We should have had a party or something but you're right...there's always next year!

sara and wade said...

super cute! so i've heard of this mysterious "trace" man... i want to hear lots lots more... :) come on, if your not going to come over when i come up, then how am i going to keep up on all of your life? :) hehehe! i wanted to dress up too, but wade wasn't so into it. we went to thriller though, that was good enough for me!!

Unknown said...

Look who I found!!! Hi Ash! Your costumes are adorable. You guys should have came and played with us... we didn't do much on Halloween either ;)