Thursday, December 13, 2007

ah...I made it!

AH...... school is out at last! I cannot tell you how happy I am to be done with this semester. It was a tough, stressful, nerve wrecking, exhausting, time consuming, on and on and on. Let me just tell you a little bit of my adventure this past few weeks.
I have been finishing up the last of my lame general studies. As we all know, one of these classes would be MATH. I cannot tell you how stressed I've been over this stinkin class. I am a terrible test taker and just cant seemed to study enough to where it actually pays off no matter what I do. So for the past 3 weeks I've been eating, breathing, even dreaming math; I've been working extra hard so that I won't have to take this class again. Well ladies and gents.. it paid off. I ended up doing really well on my last two exams and actually pulled off a B grade! I'LL TAKE IT! :) So I am proud to say that I have passed all my classes and I will never have to take another math class again. Woohoo! One semester down, 4 more to go...hopefully! cross your fingers..:) I am extremely anxious and nervous at the same time to be applying for the Cardiac ultrasound program here in the next few weeks. It's not going to be an easy road but it's what I want. I look forward to following in my Dad's footsteps.. those are some big shoes to fill that's for sure but I know I can do it with his help. Thanks Dad, for teaching me the value of working hard and living life to the fullest. You are my inspiration.

4 comments:

Brian and Amber said...

I am so proud of you Ash! Way to go! You will do great in cardiac ultrasound... Love ya girl :)

Chelsie said...

Yeah, finals are over! Good job in Math! You will be awesome in cardiac ultrasound, good luck Ash!

sara and wade said...

way to go girl!!!! i'm so proud of you! math is no fun!! is your application already in? do you have to do any radiology classes? you'll have to educate me as to the differences between cardiac ultrasound and echo... how similar are they? how long is your program? tell me all about it!!! hopefully we'll be able to see each other during the holidays!!!

Paige said...

Congrats!! I just failed 1010 and really don't know if I can stand taking it again. I don't know if all Math programs are as hard as Weber's but it was a killer! I bet it feels so good to have your generals done so now you can get into your degree. I know you'll do amazing! I'm really jealous that you know what your doing and you are well on your way! Good job!