Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Maui

Here it is... Pics from my latest trip. Maui was incredible, one of the BEST trips I've ever been on. The weather was PERFECT! Mid 80's every day with not a drop of rain.. doesn't get better than that! I couldn't believe that it was snowing like crazy here at home and we were running around in swimsuits and flip flops! We did everything from, snorkeling with turtles, basking in the sun, swimming with a whale shark, the windey road to Hana, shopping, and of course romantic sunsets. What a great way to end 2007!!!!

7 comments:

Paige said...

I officially hate you! Okay, don't hate..just really jealous! Looks like you had so much fun! I really need to go to Hawaii. Maybe we'll win the lottery this year. :) Happy New Year!

snigaduuu said...

Well said! It really was the perfect way to end 2007! I miss it more and more everyday! I never thought I hated the cold until going to Maui:) I think its ruined me for life! John wants to shoot me everyday I complain about it! ha ha

krys said...

I WANT TO GO BACK! ;( ha good blogging ash! can i pay you to just keep updating mine?

Brian and Amber said...

Oh my heck Ash! Those pictures are so nice! You make me so jealous...that one of you and Trace with the sunset is soo romantic :) Love ya girl

Brian and Amber said...

Hey Ash...it's me again :) I love the blog, it is so cute! And I am glad to see you put that pict of you and trace on the sidebar..it looks way good!

Brandon and Tannya said...

I am jealous! Looks like you had tons of fun!! Cute new look! :)

Carol Whittaker Turner said...

Hey Hollywood!!!

Your blog is really cute!! Great photos!
Keep up the good work.
Carol :)