In 2 weeks my best friend Lindsay Noble is getting married. She and I go waaay back to when I first moved to No. Ogden. We were 8 years old and she was my very first friend here and we've been good friends ever since! I can't believe she's getting married! The great thing is that she's marrying one of our long time friends who grew up just down the street from us. They are two of the greatest people! :) I am so happy for them! So yesterday we threw her a shower at my house. Here are a few pics from the night. It was a really fun night! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! We had the yummiest food too! Krys brought a chocolate fountain and Miss brought Chocolate fondu....yum! Thanks girls for helping put together a great shower! :)

Yes Linds, that is used to wash your clothes, it's not carpet cleaner! :)
This is the SEXY, HOT PINK lingerie Krys and I got her from Victoria Secrets! :)
Me, Charlyn, Paige, Linds, Krys, and Sarah

Krys and I spilled the fountain all over the counter when we were cleaning up...we couldn't help ourselves! It was sooo GOOD! Chocolate anyone :)
6 comments:
looks like a yummy chocolate fountain!
You guys are so funny! I love the chocolate fountain all over. Congrats to Lindsey! Is she marrying Cameron?!
That was a really fun shower, thanks for putting it all together. I seriously haven't laughed that hard in a really long time! Girl time is the BEST! and we need to do it more often. Remember...redbox and brownie night at my house anytime! Love ya!
Looks like all of your planning and hard work paid off! I love the pic with you and Krystal and the chocolate fountain...it is funny!
wish i could've been there!! looks like you guys had a fun time! i miss you girls! and cute background ash:)
looks like you cute gals had a blast! i wish that i was there! i totally miss all you girls! congrats to linds on the marriage. to cameron right? you gals always throw a great bash. ps. i love the new background. super cute!
Post a Comment