Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tagged.

Well I haven't had much to blog about lately so this gives me something to do.
I've been tagged by Paige, so here are some interesting things about me that you may not know....

1. I've been told I'm a very picky eater! I don't think I'm that picky.. :) here are a few things I can't bare to eat.... Tomatoes, Peppers, ALL sea food, cilantro, onions, shrimp, undercooked meat, and capers.

2. I LOVE reality T.V. I know it's pathetic but I can't help it, its just so entertaining! It's the only T.V. I watch. Some of my faves are: The Amazing Race, America's Next Top Model, American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, and The Apprentice.

3. My lucky number is 3. I don't really know how it became that way but it's been my lucky number ever since Jr. High.

4. I HATE to drive in the snow!! HATE HATE HATE it!! There is nothing that stresses me out more than driving in the snow.

5. I have a secret crush on Steve Nash. He plays for the Phoenix Suns! I just think he is a goodlookin guy! I've only admitted that to Trace and he thought I was crazy! :)I know you'll probably all look up his pic and think the same! ha ha! I don't know what it is but I think he is cute in a weird way...I think it's because he's a really good basketball player and that is attractive.

6. I love my feet! That's one part of my body I have always liked. And just like Paige, I always curl my toes under whenever I am chillin with no shoes on!

7. I love Rock Band! I've only played it once and I have been craving it ever since! So if any of you have it...can I come over and play?

I am tagging lil' miss Krys.. then maybe I can get her to blog! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girly, it is so fun to see your blog. I haven't seen you in forever! You'll have to check out my blog and stay in touch. (nathancbarrettfamily.blogspot.com) You look so happy! By the way this is Rachel Barrett (Hatch)

Gage and Missy!! said...

Ash, I totally agree about the snow, there has been so much snow that my car hasn't made it out of the drive way since December, but now that it is melting it can get out! Love ya girl!

sara and wade said...

now i know why we are such good friends. i totally agree with almost all of your things -- except the seafood stuff. bring it on. i love it. i totally think steve nash is hot too, but i agree that it is because he is totally and completely talented, AND he doesn't let it go to his head. there is a different air about him than other players that i love.

bottom line. i love you. have a fabulous day.
p.s. did you cut your hair? i'm dying to find out! and how was your weekend in st. george? sorry we missed each other!

Brian and Amber said...

Ash, I am so disappointed in you...Steve Nash???? YUCK!!!! I am sorry but I TOTALLY disagree with you on that one!
Ha ha love ya anyways girl! :)

Chelsie said...

I love Steve Nash! But I agree..the personality plays into it! We were at a game and he accidentally hit a kid on the front row with the ball..and the next time out he went over and talked to the little boy to make sure he was ok! What a stud!

Chelsie said...

I love Steve Nash! But I agree..the personality plays into it! We were at a game and he accidentally hit a kid on the front row with the ball..and the next time out he went over and talked to the little boy to make sure he was ok! What a stud!

Chelsie said...

I love Steve Nash! But I agree..the personality plays into it! We were at a game and he accidentally hit a kid on the front row with the ball..and the next time out he went over and talked to the little boy to make sure he was ok! What a stud!

Kat and Bobby said...

Ash! I have a crush on Steve Nash too. Bobby and I got tickets to the Suns game in January just so I could see him play in person. He was sick and wasn't even there...i was heartbroken. Love you girl!