Monday, March 10, 2008

nicknames.

Tagged by Sara Bagera

Ok so here are the nicknames I've been given over the last 22 years of my life...

Sweet Potato: loved sweet potatoes when I was a babe and my mom would call me that.

Princess: Forever and always I will be my dad's princess

Ash: the most used by friends and fam.

Smash/Smashley: My girlfriends from High school would call me this..don't know why?

A$$ley: haha my best friend Brent Keller would call me this in high school, drove me nuts!

Yoneko: My Japanese middle name :)

Rice Child or Child of Rice: Its what my middle name means! crazy right?! i do LOVE rice!

Hollywood: my co-workers gave me this one, bunch of crazy people! I dont know where they came up with this one

Well I think that's about it! I'm sure there will be many more to come in the future! I'm tagging Amber (Rambo), Stacie (Snnigga), and Paige (paigeroonie)! :) I know you girls got a handful of nicknames. And anyone else that really wants something to blog about, I'd love to hear your crazy nicknames.

5 comments:

Chelsie said...

Ha, I love it. Rice Child! That's so fun! Hey no worries, my middle name is after some crazy hippy my mom went to high school with (Lizanne). Hollywood, I like it, cause you always look gorgeous just like the gals in Hollywood

snigaduuu said...

Gosh I didn't realize all the neat nick names you have!! I love them all!!

krys said...

You're blog is awesome! Thanks again for your help! You are the greatest! Love ya girl!

Gage and Missy!! said...

Ashley all of your names are so cute, but that is totally like Brent to give you a name like that. Leave it up to one of the boys to be funny like that! I Love the Blog!

Brian and Amber said...

You know why I gave you the name hollywood! Everyone always wants to be around you!