Thursday, May 29, 2008

Death Cab For Cutie

Monday night Me, Adam, Krys and Jayk went down to Thanksgiving Point for the Death Cab concert. We got down there expecting the concert to had already started but I guess because of the weather the show was postponed. They hadn't even let anyone into the venue so there was this monsterous line that wrapped around through the parking lot, around the corner, through the another parking and than back again... not even exaggerating! and guess where we were... at the end! ha ha It was all good we didn't have to wait in line as long as the people in the front! :)

Once we got in it was great! Tegan and Sara opened for them. Never even heard of them till that night and they're my new fave! Girls who rock are rad!

Tegan and Sara

Death Cab was so so great! We had such a good time! Great way to start the summer off (even tho it was freezing cold that night).
Death Cab For Cutie



"Soul Meets Body"

4 comments:

snigaduuu said...

I love Death Cab!! I didn't even know they were coming??!! What a fun concert to go to! P.S. That boy in the picture is super cute! Who is he I wonder?? :)

Unknown said...

I wanted to go to that show!! I love Death Cab, but I hate that Thanksgiving Point thinks its cool to charge lots of money for tickets.. so we passed. ha ha I am glad you like Tegan and Sara. They are fun and they're twins to boot!!! ;)

hilary said...

i love death cab for cutie, i bet that was fun! i've actually heard of tegan and sara, my sister likes them. i'll have to check them out.

Chelsie said...

I've never heard of tegan and sara either....I'll have to give them a listen....what a fun concert...you and krys are such cute friends!