Sunday, July 27, 2008

WANTED: John Mayer's clone





Yep! i found a new obsession... John Mayer is the sexiest man alive! :) Jennifer Aniston is the luckiest girl to have him as her Boyfriend!!!! Who wouldn't want a good looking guy serenading you with his sweet lyrics and charm. He was amazing live... very entertaining! Not to mention he was lookin smokin hot in his white V. He is incredibly talented singer and guitarist.










I also LOVE LOVE Colbie Caillat! I was suppose to go to her concert the last time she was here but went to Maui instead. So I was stoked to see her as well! I went to the concert more excited to see Colbie than I was John and left in love with Johnny Boy! Colbie was FANTASTIC!!! She is one gorgeous chick! I love her music... it never gets old. I wish she would've sang more. I tried to upload one of the video's i took but it wouldn't work.. sad! I'll try and again later.









One thing I love about both of these artist is that there music is both inspiring and you can emotionally connect to the message behind the lyrics. They both are passionate about what they do and want to share that same passion for music with others.

5 comments:

Chelsie said...

ah i agree...john mayer is one sexy man! i love his music...and with colbie caillat...what an awesome concert!!! john mayer reminds me of lake powell...just chill

ThE fRoNkS!... said...

I also love a little Johny!! He is a babe! I am jealous!

Paige said...

hmmm...I'll be honest, I'm not loving John Mayer. But that's probably because I've never listened to any of his music and probably wouldn't recognize him on the street. I guess I need to get with it. :) But I do love Colbie! I went to her concert last time and it was soooo good! She has an amazing voice.

Krista said...

It looks like it was a great concert! I love John Mayer too! So, who did you go with?


HA haha, love ya girl!

Lauren Tatton said...

How fun! What a good concert!