That is sweet Ash. I am thankful for that boy at the top too. I love him.
I love your thankful list. That is very touching. You and your friends are beautiful!
what a sweet post ash. i didn't know your dad's birthday was so close to yours! i miss you so much!! i feel so lucky to have you for a friend. :)
that was such a sweet post, i love all the pics...you have some great people in your life!
Yes, Happy Belated Birthday Baby Brother...
hey ash! loved the post! happy birthday to you as well! love ya girlie!
You guys really turned out to be quite the lookers. I really like this post..Im sure you have finals this week. Next week are our finals but Im off this thur and fri so lets get together. Love ya!!
Somehow I missed this post. It's so cute! I love that first picture. That seems like soooo long ago!! You're the best! I love ya girl!!
Hey Ashley!! I love this post! You are so sweet and you are gorgeous!!
HeySo this is kind of random, but i graduated with your brother derek. Where did he end up going on his mission? And when will he be getting back? Thanks
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That is sweet Ash. I am thankful for that boy at the top too. I love him.
I love your thankful list. That is very touching. You and your friends are beautiful!
what a sweet post ash. i didn't know your dad's birthday was so close to yours! i miss you so much!! i feel so lucky to have you for a friend. :)
that was such a sweet post, i love all the pics...you have some great people in your life!
Yes, Happy Belated Birthday Baby Brother...
hey ash! loved the post! happy birthday to you as well! love ya girlie!
You guys really turned out to be quite the lookers. I really like this post..Im sure you have finals this week. Next week are our finals but Im off this thur and fri so lets get together. Love ya!!
Somehow I missed this post. It's so cute! I love that first picture. That seems like soooo long ago!! You're the best! I love ya girl!!
Hey Ashley!! I love this post! You are so sweet and you are gorgeous!!
Hey
So this is kind of random, but i graduated with your brother derek. Where did he end up going on his mission? And when will he be getting back? Thanks
Post a Comment