Wednesday, April 22, 2009

i. HEART. him.





This is my baby brother Kyle... Soon to be Elder Smith... 6 more days and I will be brotherless. Its ok, less than 6 months I'll get one back in return. :)
{photography by SimplyAshPhotography}
I heart her too! :)

6 comments:

snigaduuu said...

6 Months and your other brother comes home??!! Holy cow that means we havnt played in forever!
:( I hate that I never get to see you! Good Luck at the MTC!

hilary said...

that is so crazy to me that he is old enough to go on a mish. AND that derek will be home so soon. such cute brothers you have! i'm sure he will be an awesome missionary!

Anonymous said...

What a babe. How lucky are you? Can't wait for 6 months. Mitch and Derek coming home, couldn't get any better.

Brian and Amber said...

Wow. I can't believe he is leaving and other is coming home! crazy. those pictures are really nice. Very handsome brothers :) miss ya girl!

Anonymous said...

Those are great photos. What a cute baby brother. It's always a bitter sweet feeling when you have a family member leaving on a mission. Good luck with everything.

...Ashlee... said...

Hey Girlie!!! Just wanted you to know that we're thinking about you and your family today!!! Hope you have a good one! Love ya!!!