This year my Mom wanted to get away for her birthday, so we headed up to Park City {just the two of us}.
We did A LOT of shopping at the outlets! It was so great because it wasn't crowded for one and there were SALES GALORE!!! We each got a TON of stuff for so cheap!!
{fave purchase of the day}
The Flying Sumo
My Mom LOVES sushi and I'm not a huge fan of it {I know, I know... I should be right?.. being half japanese and all} So with it being my Mom's birthday and all I decided to venture out of my comfort zone... a little :)
As you can see we had a TON of food!!! They had 2 for 1 rolls and 2 for 1 entrees!! We were stuffed! I did have me some sushi {mostly california roll} but mostly i chowed down on the vegetable tempura {YUM} and the sesame chicken!!We Stayed here at our time share in Midway. 
We haven't stayed in these condos before and it is such a pretty place! Too bad we both don't golf because they had a beautiful golf course right outside our door. It was definately a good choice to relax after a long day of shopping.
We finished up the night watching this...

Grey's Anatomy Season Finale
AND eating these....
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory caramel apples.
Nothing beats that!! Thanks Mom for a great getaway! You're still my favorite shopping partner! Happy Birthday! Love you! :)
6 comments:
looks like you had a blast! mom's seriously are the best shopping companions. happy birthday to your cute mamma!
fun weekend! shopping, eating out, with your mom...best combo.
Fun weekend! Tell your mom Happy Birthday! Nice getaway...I only like california style sushi too(course never had the other) Love you all!
happy birthday to your cute momma!! that sounds perfect, 3 of my favorite things....caramel apples from rmcf (apple pie please), midway, and greys!!! what a fun getaway
Oh how fun! Can I just say I love your mom! I know I have only met her twice but she is the kindest and sweetest thing! I mean she made it possible for me to go to the most beautiful place with my most favoritist people! Miss ya!
That apple looks so yummy. I'm glad you guys had fun for your mom's birthday.
Post a Comment