Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lake Powell '09.

Last week I was ever so lucky to go to Lake Powell with one of the coolest families I know.. The Campbell bunch! Tara dated my brother Derek before his mission and has been such a great friend to my family. She comes from a really amazing family and I always feel so welcome and loved when I'm around these people {even if they think I'm Mexican HA!}. Thanks Tara for inviting me! I had a blast! Sure love ya! :)


3 comments:

Chelsie said...

ah i heart lake powell! it looks like you had a blast...i think that's the only vacation that is an actual vacation cause you can just relax the whole time! love the pics

Paige said...

jealous! I love Lake Powell and have been itching to go. You look really pretty girl....like always! :)

Brian and Amber said...

Oh ash! You are always doing the funnest things! You look fabulous in all of the picts!