So lastnight was one of the funnest nights of the summer. I got to cruise with two of my besties around town and eventually reaching the yummiest of destinations. Brent has been out of the country all summer so it was good to finally see his face! And Lex... what can I say other than I just heart this girl! She's also been away most of the summer busy running cheer camps for U-S-USA. :) {holla to my fellow cheer pals haha} Here's a collection of pics from our riding adventure. :) SO fun!
9 comments:
I have been waiting for an updated post!!! I love your new ride... :)
oh that's looks like so much fun! After I saw your picture on your below post I begged Phil to let me get one to cruise around on in Moscow. How cute would I be!?!?!? ha I could get a little basket and pick up my groceries at the store. Oh I NEED one!
Oh! I love the bikes! We have some cruisers and I love love love them!
Cute!! I love riding my beach cruiser, those are so fun. Also I have always wanted to try that icecream/italian soda place. It sounds yummy!
fun fun fun! i heart cruiser bikes and zeppes. good activity!
you guys are so cute! and seriously, could you have picked a better destination...mmmm zeppes
Oh Ash I just love those bikes!!! Maybe one day my hubby will buy me a bike...(hint Hint) And I just love your bangs! You look freaking hot!
ow ow! i'm so jealous of the beach cruisers... and of course the company!!! looks like bunches of fun!! you two are always lookin sexy and brent, what can i say, but what a stud! i didn't know he was out of the country.. what's he been up to?! love ya and miss ya dearly chica!
US US USA!!! Not a song I thought I would ever remind myself of....
Post a Comment