Friday, January 11, 2008

Got Snow???


This by far is the most snow we've ever received in one day at the house. The weather man said that No. Ogden received 21" of new snow on Wednesday!!! I believe it! That morning I got off work at 8:30 and found my car covered in snow. Those of you who know me, I HATE to drive in the snow. There is nothing that will stress me out more than driving on snowy roads. It took me an hour to drive from Mckay Dee to my house.
(This would be our mail box barely sticking out the top of all that snow)
When I got home I found that the snow plows had pushed a 5 foot wall of snow into our drive. Much thanks to my neighbor who had cleared out a path for my car to get in before I got there. THANKYOU!!!! Kyle came home soon after and he said that cars were hitting other cars all over campus. I could only imagine the chaos that was going on up there. I thought he was nuts for going to school in these kind of conditions.. I guess all his professors felt the same way ha ha! :) Let's hope that this is the worst of it.. if not I'm considering hibernating in my house for the rest of winter. :)
On the good side of all this, come summer time I'll be real happy because our lakes will be nice and full! YEAH!!!

2 comments:

Paige said...

I can't believe this snow!! I kind of want to go jump and play in it. :) Maybe I will! I'm glad to hear that you didn't wreck your cute car on your way to work...there were tons of wrecks on the freeway on my way to work.

Brian and Amber said...

Yay for snow! Your house looks just about like mine...:)This snow will be way good for the lakes!