Monday, January 28, 2008

President Hinckley.

This picture was given to me by a good friend on Saturday. I hope I get this story right, but this picture was an accidental picture taken at a dedication that President Hinckley recently attended. I thought this was such an awesome picture and the caption is fitting.. Follow the Prophet, He knows the way. He does know the way!! He has blessed my life tremendously with his encouraging words, strength, faith, accomplishments, and contagious smile. My testimony and faith has been strengthen so much because of this sweet man. Like most of you, he's really the only Prophet that I've known. I am so grateful to have known such an incredible leader. It truly is amazing to think of all that he has blessed this world with. He lived his 97 years here on this earth to the fullest. He has given me the motivation to not waste one day, and to do my very best. I look forward to that day when we will be together again... :)

9 comments:

Brian and Amber said...

You couldn't have said it better.

Anonymous said...

ash! i was so happy to see your comment- thanks so much! i'm glad you found it- you are so cute i miss you! and i love all of you girls' blogs. so cute. anyways, we should all get together sometime... seriously! hope you're doing well!

Chelsie said...

I love that pic, I have never seen it before. Thanks for the post Ash!

snigaduuu said...

That is an awesome picture! Are cute Prophet. He sure will be missed but am glad he has got to go home. I sure do miss ya! I hope all is well for you!

Paige said...

Love this picture! He was such an amazing man...I don't know what the world is going to be like without him.

On a side note...I LOVE Katie Holmes hair. I cut mine a little longer than hers but I'm thinking I want to go all the way! You just have such beautiful hair that I don't know if you should but if you do it will be extremely cute on you! Let me know what you decide!

hilary said...

i love that picture!! i want it! he is an amazing man, i love him. and will miss him too.

oh and i've been thinking about cutting my hair that lenght too! i think it's darling:)

sara and wade said...

couldn't have said it better... and i love the photo... i just might have to keif(sp) it from your site. it is beautiful.

and on a side note... i love love love katie's hair... it would look absolutely adorable on you.. although i can't deny that i am very envious of your lucious locks... so i would miss them greatly... however.. if you do make the chop... i better see pictures of it ASAP!!

i sure love ya! and miss ya... hope everyone isn't drowning in the snow up there. i'm coming up for the president's day weekend and i would love to see everyone, but schedules might be somewhat crazy. hopefull you'll be in town?

sara and wade said...

p.s. i just have to give you some love, because i can always count on you to give me some good music to listen to! i love the updates on everything and the new layout... keep it coming dear!!

Paige said...

Did you ever cut your hair!? I'm DYING to see it if you did. :)