Friday, April 18, 2008

Maybe one day...

Is this not the sexiest car you've ever seen!? I was awe struck when I saw this Ferrari pull up to my work last night. I have never seen a better lookin car! It smelled so good to, I wasn't even in the car and I could smell the leather interior. Thanks Nicole for bringing this insanely beautiful ride by! Maybe one day I'll have one of my own! :)


7 comments:

Brian and Amber said...

You look smokin' hot!!! the car doesn't look so bad either!! I'm going to miss you Ash!

Chelsie said...

You do look good in that car ash!! Ah, were you so nervous sittin in it!?! That's one good lookin car

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Paige said...

Holy crap! That is sweet! Who's car is it? And I must say...you look like you belong in that car! ha someday right?

snigaduuu said...

Holy smokes you look so freaking Hottt in that car!! I think you definately need one maybe two?!!

Gage and Missy!! said...

That car is sweet! Maybe one day, just make sure to marry a rich boy! It was so much fun to see you the other night! We definitely need to do that again soon we had so much fun!

sara and wade said...

ow ow!! the car is nice too... :) you look like you belong in it. you are a natural. someday. love it. love you.