Tuesday, May 27, 2008

WARNING: Don't get in the river!!!

Last week Krys came up with the brilliant idea to tube the river up in South Fork. SO... we talked Trent, Eric and Scott into coming up with us. She and I both knew how raging the river is this year but thought we could still manage to stay on a tube and "float" the river! I have never seen it this full. Let me remind you that this was Krystal's idea!! She didn't even tube the river! I don't know what I was thinking.. I almost didn't make it out. I'll admit, I was terrified! I lost both my shoes, my tube and almost my swimsuit! So for those you who don't know here's your WARNING: Don't get in the river!!!



8 comments:

hilary said...

scary!! i hate stuff like that, i would've panicked! glad you made it out alright. sorry you lost your shoes and tube though! krystal, the little stinker! her idea and she didn't even tube down! haha! ...she was the smart one:)

John Robert said...

ha ha I am just proud that you tried it! good work ash! sounds like something i wanna do! wanna go again? ha ha

Chelsie said...

Oh my heavens you guys are crazy and as scary as I'm sure it was...it looks like you guys still had fun! Lawsy...you guys make me laugh

Brian and Amber said...

Crazy girls!! You guys are so much fun! I would've had a blast :) Miss you girl!

Paige said...

Geez! I'm happy you made it out alive! It kind of reminds me of when we went down the river at LAVA and I almost DIED! Okay, not really but I did get a little hurt. :) Looks like fun!

Kat and Bobby said...

ha ha! glad your okay. love you girl!

Ryan and Heidi said...

Wow you guys are brave! I'm not sure I would have attempted it. Eric will be proud he is on your blog! haha!

snigaduuu said...

Im sure glad you made it out!! Thats a bad deal Ash!! Now you have given Johnny boy the idea to go down. . . :) He is so naughty!! Its a good thing he has me to look after him and keep him safe! hee hee