Saturday, August 23, 2008

The end is near... but far.

This summer has flown by! and yes... I'm sad to say school started for me a week ago! I'm on my way to getting my degree is something I finally find worth studying about! ha! I'll admit, I'm scared out of my mind!!! I feel like they've given me enough homework to do over an entire year! ha! BUT I'm trying to take it a day at a time and not get overwhelmed... I feel like the little engine that could... I think I can.. I think I can! I can do this! Please pray for me k! :)
With the beginning of my semester comes an end to a great summer! Here are the highlights from the last month.
** Went to McCall Idaho with my family and our family friends (Okelberry's and Smedley's)
** Bear Lake with Jen and her family
** Cousin Kelly's wedding
** Jack Johnson concert... no pics unfortunately. I forgot my camera :(
** Reunion with a lady that my Dad baptized on his mission in Hong Kong 30 years ago.
** Just loving life! :)


10 comments:

Brian and Amber said...

Seriously Ash, you always have the funnest summers!! I love the picture of your leaps...looks way good once again! You really should've been a dancer :) I miss ya!! We need to get together soon!

Chelsie said...

those pics are awesome...it looks so gorgeous up there in idaho. i agree with amber, you always doing the funnest things. does one of your friends work at marketstar?

Carol Whittaker Turner said...

Ash,
You always have the funnest photos! And the most adventures.
You are so cute!

Gage and Missy!! said...

Looks like quite the fun summer Ash! I miss you! We need to get together! Is that sad that you spend more time with my family than I do!? Good luck this semester!

hilary said...

what a fun summer, i love all of your pictures! good luck with school, i know you'll do great! i miss ya girl! glad we hung out while i was up there :)

amy g said...

goodbye summer...
Hey, I'll maybe be seein you up at Weber in the Radsci building.
You're doing cardiac ultrasound right? Did you have to get your x-ray liscense first?

Anonymous said...

Wow, you sure did a lot this summer. I can't believe it's over all ready. :( Good luck with school. School is definately stressful, but I know you'll do well. You seem to manage a busy life really well.

Lauren Tatton said...

The Pictures are so cute! You guys are so fun! I'm so sad summer is over! Yeah for the holidays though! Right?

Anne said...

Sounds like good times! It was a lot of fun getting together at dinner, I miss you girl!

Chelsy Boucher said...

Ashley...You are too cute! It looks like you are having tonz of fun!! It is soo good to see what you are up to-I haven't seen you for a long time! Keep in touch!