I did it! I FINALLY got my letter of acceptance into the Cardiac Ultrasound program at Weber State. I can't express how grateful I am for getting into this program. I have been stressed out of my mind for months now so this is a huge relief to finally know. I'll be doing my clinicals at Mckay Dee Hospital and I'm so excited to work with the great people in the Heart Institute. For those of you who don't know, my Dad is my inspiration for pursuing a career in Echocardiography. He did echos for 14 years before he passed away a lil over a year ago. He loved his job and always gave nothing but his very best. He worked hard so he could play harder with his family. This has been such an emotional week for me knowing that I have some HUGE shoes to fill. I know that you'll be guiding me through this program and I promise I will work my very hardest to make you proud Dad. I won't let you down. Thank you for teaching me the value of hard work and really loving life. I love you, you are my hero. :)Monday, April 21, 2008
I'm in!!!!!
I did it! I FINALLY got my letter of acceptance into the Cardiac Ultrasound program at Weber State. I can't express how grateful I am for getting into this program. I have been stressed out of my mind for months now so this is a huge relief to finally know. I'll be doing my clinicals at Mckay Dee Hospital and I'm so excited to work with the great people in the Heart Institute. For those of you who don't know, my Dad is my inspiration for pursuing a career in Echocardiography. He did echos for 14 years before he passed away a lil over a year ago. He loved his job and always gave nothing but his very best. He worked hard so he could play harder with his family. This has been such an emotional week for me knowing that I have some HUGE shoes to fill. I know that you'll be guiding me through this program and I promise I will work my very hardest to make you proud Dad. I won't let you down. Thank you for teaching me the value of hard work and really loving life. I love you, you are my hero. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Congrats!! I am so happy for you- I know your dad is too. He is so proud of you! We are so excited for you!!YAY!!
CONGRATS you little child of rice! I knew you could do it! You'll do great! I'm sure your dad is right here so proud of you and pulling strings to help you along the way! I'm proud of you too ash! WAY TO GO!
Ashley that is so exciting and SO impressive! I'm sure your dad is beaming! You will be amazing!
Congrats Ash!! You will do so great! How awesome is it that you get to do what your dad did. I am sure he is so proud of you and will help you along the way ;)
CONGRATULATIONS! That is so wonderful Ashley I am so excited for you! I know much this will mean not only to you but to your Dad! Thanks for always being such a wonderful example of a strong person!
You brought tears to my eyes Ash! You are such a great example to me and everyone around you! Way to go!
Hello!!
Congratulations Ashley! I know your dad is so proud of you!!!
Ash!
I'm so excited for you! I think it's so awesome you are following in your dad's footsteps. I sure loved that guy, and you too. You'll be amazing.
Love you!
Ashley! I am so proud of you! You are so deserving and they will be so lucky to have you! I'm so grateful for you in my life and I know your dad must be beaming!
ash! that is awesome!! congratulations!! i'm so excited for you and no doubt your dad is excited for you and proud of you too! you go girl!
congrats ash!! I am so happy for you!! And don't worry about those huge shoes to fill...you are just as awesome as your dad and you will do great!! love ya!
Good Work Ash! We Miss ya!
YES!!!!!! that is awesome!!!!! so so so excited for you!!! you are so amazing and i never doubted that you would be accepted! you will love it! congrats! i love ya! your dad is proud of ya too! sweet!
So I was looking at Hil's blog and saw that all of you have blogs too! Who knew? Then I came across this and thought holy cow!!! That is so great!!!!!!!! You definitely deserve this and it is so wonderful! I'm very proud and as others have also said, we all know that your Dad is so proud too! You such a sweet girl, way to go!
-Kathryn Kemp...well Buxton
CONGRATS!!! that is so awesome! I know you're dad is so proud of you!! You are an amazing girl and such an ispiration to me! i love ya ash!
Congrats! That is awesome! Way to go!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. I love your background by the way.
Post a Comment