
Well I don't know about everyone else, but I've been glued to the TV all morning watching David Archuleta's every move... I know sorta pathetic but I can't help myself, he is adorable! I just love that boy more and more. He just has that sweet contagious smile! Click HERE for one of his many interviews. I liked this one the most because his fans got to ask him questions. What a cute boy! He is just so happy to be where he's at and loves life. Oh and I just bought tickets for the Jazz game tonight, I can't wait to hear David sing the National Anthem! I'll make sure to take some pics! GO JAZZ!!!!! :)
5 comments:
I agree...he is just so sweet!!! What a great game you went to! Bran went also...hope you guys had fun!
Wow, you're a true fan! I can't wait to see your pics from the game!
YAY!! I love David! Let us know how he did! It was so good to see you the other night.
Hey Ash! Shawni and I are having a Modbe party on the 21st. Email me your address if you're interested. btoyn@comcast.net They have some super cute swimsuits and some clothes!
I just love him too!!! He is so sweet and humble and amazingly talented to boot!! I can't get enough of him.
Chris is a stinker, he always says David is gay and I say he is just young and sweet... maybe I am wrong though haha
Post a Comment