We finally got the boat on the water! YAY!!! Last week we attempted to do some boating and we just couldn't get our boat to start. But no worries... it's running like a champ now! When we got there the water was GLASS.. Gorgeous! I didn't care how fridged the water was I couldn't pass on this kind of water. But of course the wind would have to pick up right as it was my turn to wakeboard. That water was way too cold to be in for long...especially when the water was crappy so I made my one run and called it a day! I didn't even get my hair wet. :) All in all, it was still a great time at good ol' Pineview.
Monday, June 2, 2008
The fun has begun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
good ole pineview! i haven't been boating up there for a a couple years! I'm impressed with your wakeboarding skills..I'm terrible!
I'm so jealous you were out boating. You look good boardin girl!
Seriously though, how did you not even get your hair wet?! Talk about skill.
Yeah, let's do lunch soon!
The water isn't that cold you little sis! ha ha i thought it was great once i was up and riding!
good ol' pineview indeed. i love that place. you're pretty daring, my friend! i bet the water was freezing! good job on not getting the hair wet, i'm impressed!
Ash I am so jealous!! I havn't even been up yet!! And im not gonna lie im kinda scared of the cold water too. . . im such a baby!
K, you and Jenn look like you could be sisters. Separated at birth maybe? hehe I love this time of year...I was getting on my dads case on Sunday because our boat hasn't even been dewinterized (not sure if that's the right term) yet. So it will be a few more weeks before we get on the water. I can't wait!
Oh how fun!! Seriously you girls are always out doing the funnest things...live it up!! Love ya!
Hey ash thanks for all the nice comments I have to tell you I think you are so beautiful I am so jealous I miss piveview so much too looks so fun
Post a Comment