REASON for not blogging: (no internet.. and lack of time)
It's official... I live in OGDEN now! Ok before you think I live right next to St. Anne's or right next door to a drug lords house.. I don't live in the GHETTO part of Ogden. I practically live in SOUTH Ogden! :) I moved at the first of this month into a sweet house just above 40th street and Harrison Blvd. My long time BF Lexi has been living there since January and all her roommates were moving out SO... I thought this was a great change for me and felt really good about it. Right now its Me, Krystal, and Lexi in the house and we have two other girls moving in in the next couple of weeks.
I'll be honest...It was really hard at first because I absolutely LOVE living at home with my Ma and Bro and I missed them a ton. But after a few days I got passed the homesickness and I know that I made the best decision for myself by moving out and experience a new chapter in my life. I am less than a mile from work and school!!! Its awesome! Especially with Gas prices being outrageous!!!
The House is SWEET!!! Very retro, colorful and artistic. I'll post pictures as soon as we get some more furniture in it! ha
8 comments:
Yeah for a new post...I've been worrying abot you! That's awesome that all you gals are living together! How fun, and such a great experience!
Oh how fun!! I had sooo much fun living out with friends back in the day!! It is definitely something eveyone should do! I think houses are the most fun too, better than apts! I am happy for you, enjoy it girl :)
WOW! That's awesome Ash!! I am so happy for you! That is going to be so fun! You girls always have so much fun together....live it up!
I love your house!! Thanks for letting us come hang out for a while. It was so good to see you! And thanks for sending me the pictures from that night. ;)
Congrats! You will have so much fun. It is hard, but I am sure it will be good for you!
more like DOGDEN! that's what i like to call it. i love your house, it's so retro! thanks for letting us come see it and hang out!
more like DOGDEN! that's what i like to call it. i love your house, it's so retro! thanks for letting us come see it and hang out!
wow! how fun! you have the fun party house that everyone wants to be at! yeah! i'm totally jealous! and glad that we finally get to hear from you again! can't wait to see pictures of this great house! what a fun new adventure! live it up girl! love ya!
Post a Comment