Friday, October 3, 2008

Finally. an update!

First off... I suck, i know! I have been a terrible at blogging... its not from lack of things to blog about but strictly lack of TIME to blog. Between school, work, more school, and having fun with friends leaves me very little time. No worries... Life is good! :)


So here is something fun I did this past Tuesday!!

I headed up to Logan with my friends Colby and Nate to go to the Yellowcard/Jason Reeves/ and Allred concert! Colby and Nate play in Allred's band and so we got the V.I.P treatment! We worked the merchandise table for a bit and than enjoyed the concert from the side of the stage. So fun! I am a huge Jason Reeves fan so I was so stoked to see him! And he did fantastic! He writes alot of stuff for Colbie Caillat's and is good friends with her family. Here's a video of him playing one of my faves... "You in a Song".



Jason Reeves

Me and Colby



Yellowcard

After the concert since we had our V.I.P passes we went straight back to the band's dressing rooms to get some pictures. The highlight of my night... Jason Reeves invited us into his dressing room! WOOT WOOT! He was so nice and down to earth. I am in love! ha ha

Me and Jason Reeves

Me, Colby, and Yellowcard

Overall it was such a fun night! I didn't get any pictures of Allred but I will put a plug in for him still...



Allred "The Sound" Album release is Saturday night at Velour Live Music Gallery in Provo. It will be a really great show so come check it out!

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

ah i'm so out of it, i don't know who any of these people are...isn't that sad?! regaurdless, it looks like you guys had a great time and got some sweet hook ups! it's always nice to know people eh!? you look gorgeous, you're so photogenic, it's just not fair

Brian and Amber said...

wow how fun!! I've only heard of Yellowcard but that is pretty awesome you have your pictures with them!! I hope everything is going good with you! I miss you so much! We really need to get together SOON :)