Wednesday, October 29, 2008

photo tag.



K I saw this tag on my friend Dari's and HAD to do a post on it after I saw what picture it was. HA HA!

What you do is pick the 4th pic from the 4th folder on your computer and tell about it.

This is one of my very bestest friends in the entire world...Sister Alexi Britt Coy! One late late night we were all getting ready for bed after a funfilled night and Lexi comes running out of her room with THIS on her head. ha ha I seriously about pee'd my pants from laughing so freakin hard! (mind you that it was after 2 AM and everything seems to be funnier!) So there ya go! My friend Lexi the Nun! ha ha She's probably gonna kill me so we'll see how long it takes for her to see this one! If it happens to disappear...you know why! :) Love ya Lex!!!!!


I TAG: LEXI, Paige, Krista, and Kelly

No comments: