This past weekend was filled with good times! Friday night a bunch of us went to a Halloween party in South Ogden that was super fun! There was tons of people and some really sweet costumes! I love Halloween!!! Its such a fun holiday! Give me any reason to dress up and I'll take it!!! SO....I was rockin the 80's for the evening! :)
Saturday night we had pumpkin carving/sugar cookie decorating at Colby's. Everything turned out to be a hit and everyone had a good time! I was quite impressed with everyone's carving skills! Some of the pumpkins were so creative! I wish i would've gotten a pic of everyone's pumpkins but forgot.
Stay tuned...Halloween is coming!!! WOOHAHHAHAHAHAAA!!!



6 comments:
you guys are so cute, looks like you had fun! remember when i dressed up as 80's at trey's halloween party?? i was so excited jeff got my number! good times. that kinda seems like forever ago! and i am totally impressed with your pumpkin carving skills! your pumpkin was sweet!
I love your 80's getup...very sexy! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! You've always loved Hallowen. I'm going to call you soon so we can get together k :)
I love your 80's costume. i think maybe you were meant to live in the 80's forever! ha you love it and you look so good! Remember the 80's party at Utah State?? we looked so awesome! Happy Halloween!
what a fun party! you guys look so cute, i dig the 80's outfits...ha and the person that was the joker nurse...that's awesome
Ash, how do you make the 80's look good? Sheesh girl. Sounds like you guys had a great time. I'm so loving that we get to see each other EVERY day! :)
That looks like a great party! You guys had some awesome costumes there, how fun! You look like a cutie in your 80's get up :)
Post a Comment