Oh how I LoVe Park City! Definately a good time this past weekend. It was full of good company, sweet treats, games, hot tubbin, scary movies, and lots of laughs! Thanks Colby for letting us all crash at your condo! Your the bestest! :)
Cruz'n on up to PC.
Lex and Alex battling out an intense game of SPEED
Loser takin a swig of disgusting O'douls! ha ha
Me and Colby doing our Acrobatic trick
sugar+camera= this!
Heading to the Outlets! Best day shopping...Sales galore!!!
Longboardin' buddies
Yummy yummy...Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
Shake! Shake! Shake it!
For the main event: K-Rizzler vs. L-exi
Ahh... the only thing good about driving home at 7 AM...
4 comments:
Crazy girls!! You guys are always having so much fun! ;)
fun crazy girls. i love you all!
You girls are so fun! I wish I could still party with you! Tell lex and krys hi for me, i miss you guys!
ah i love park city, especially this time of year when it's a little chilly. looks like you guys had a good time
Post a Comment