Thursday, October 30, 2008

more "bang" for your buck.

This is the new do! Do you like it? I hate change but I have been feeling the need for some in my life and the best way to start is by changing my hairstyle! SO... this is the new me! :) How do I look?!


Also today I got to have lunch with some of my most fave people in the world...Amber, Krista, and Amy! I work with these gals and when we get together its always a good time full of laughs and gossip...jk on the gossip part. :) he he. We don't see Amber much since she left the switchboard last spring so its always good to catch up with her. You should really think about coming back! Thanks girls! Lets do lunch more often!

Amber, Krista, and Me posing for the camera!




I love these gals!!
GOOD TIMES!!

8 comments:

Paige said...

I love the bangs!! I'm so happy you decided to go through with it. They really are so cute. Makes me wanna change my hair. :)

Kelly said...

You are so cute! I love your hair! Sorry we haven't got together things are sooooo busy. I pretty much have a full schedule up until the week of Thanksgiving..errr!! As soon as I can breath lets get together.

Chelsie said...

ashley you're gorgeous! i love the bangs! it's always so nice to love the people you work with, it makes such a difference

Unknown said...

Love love love them! I am a HUGE fan of bangs, I always go through all sorts of different phases of bangs. You look like a lil hottie!

Kat said...

Very cute! I've been itching for a dramatic hair style change for quite some time now...

Kathryn Buxton said...

I love it!!! I'm telling you, I really need to do something like that....I know I've already complained to you about my hair but it's driving me nuts! So come up with another cute idea for me!! :)

Kathryn Buxton said...

PS I love Amber!! Tell her hello!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it. I wish I was brave enough to cut some bangs. I just don't dare. Good Choice.